Beware the traps. This has been coming to me. I am communicating more and more with source and less with angels. The messages I’m getting, are explaining traps of this life. “The enemy” as so many like to call it… Whoever and whatever it may be… Has many traps. Spiritual traps as well. This life is about experience, observation and love. We are in a school some say, in a game some say, in a matrix some say… Guess what? I’m in a chair, in a house, in a life. I don’t care about the rest. The infinite NOW is what truly brings about peace. I won’t try to focus and manifest my best life and stress over whether the sky is blue or pink. I AM living in the Now. I hereby decree that I release my soul fr any and ALL agreements and contracts… And give my Higher Self Full reign. I won’t be caught up in the “keeping up with the Joneses” of spirituality, where it’s a competition to get to ascension and you miss your whole path trying to show others how to find theirs. I wont be caught up in the “good vs. evil” of society any longer. I am Love. I will be love. I will live and let live. I will share my message, I will speak my truth, I will help those I’m led to help, and I will enjoy my Now.. in every moment. I won’t be pushed, by light or otherwise. I won’t be trapped, by ego or otherwise. I won’t be manipulated, by life or spirit. I Will and Am Living in my eternal Now, Now. It’s my time. This year coming, it will be for me. I stand in my Power, I claim this life for Me. I hope you ride along and learn something, or teach something. 👌I AM FREE, Completely, and utterly free.#UniverseConspiresInMyFavor

Tunnel vision is a real thing. Broaden your awareness. Stretch your perspective. Don’t get caught up in arguing, and get sidetracked from your goals. Anything that keeps you from seeing truths is a trap.

Leave that abusive situation

It’s 4am and I’m awake. Mostly bc I’ve had nightmares for two nights and couldn’t cope for a minute. I messaged a couple of my friends who are up, and I’ve done affirimations to remain calm in my dreams, and gain control. In doing this, I discovered something fucking incredible. Listen, if you’re in anContinue reading “Leave that abusive situation”

Need some help?

Instructions for those who did not understand where they ended up at birth1. You will receive 7 different bodies and a sleeping consciousness – you will need to constantly awaken, develop and improve them. Perceive calmly that you will be simultaneously in different dimensions, and the whole world will be inside you. 2. You willContinue reading “Need some help?”

MAKING A NEW WORLD FOR HUMANITY

Let’s reset. Let’s reset our money system, our ecosystems, let’s reset our oceans and air! Let’s reset the school systems to teach the youth and children about love. Let’s shape a new life that embraces equality and Unconditional Love in each heart. Let’s reset our human dna and eliminate the negative. Let’s get the matrixContinue reading “MAKING A NEW WORLD FOR HUMANITY”

NORMAL??

What is normal? A setting on the dryer? A conditioned belief, an accepted idea. School.The news.Marriage.Careers.PTA.Nice cars.Religion.Tradition.Holidays.School systems. And much much more have been literally drilled into your dna your entire life. You expect this to be normal. So many more people have grown up believing what they had was normal, and turned out toContinue reading “NORMAL??”

If the soul could reach out and take control, it would lead you to a place of beauty and grace. A place known to man, only by pictures and dreams, an artists rendition of the elemental tapestry painted across our sky. With every ounce of stardust, every swirl of colour, with all that could be… I see Me.-Tiffany PowellFeb 11, 2019

If you imagine for a moment, only 20% of our soul is actually encased in our biological body, leaving 80% outside and around us.. in our auric field. That takes “you’re in my bubble” to a whole new level.10/21/2019 Tiffany Powell I’ve just read a post and made a comment, that I blew myself awayContinue reading “If the soul could reach out and take control, it would lead you to a place of beauty and grace. A place known to man, only by pictures and dreams, an artists rendition of the elemental tapestry painted across our sky. With every ounce of stardust, every swirl of colour, with all that could be… I see Me.-Tiffany PowellFeb 11, 2019”